Even a nicely designed website won’t get the result and traffic if it’s appearing way down the list on Google. Most people use Google for internet searches, so it’s important for your website to return good results and that means being on the first page.
As well as designing websites for clients, I design and build them for myself. Over several years I’ve gained experience of how to optimise websites and target key words to achieve good results on the main search engines. Earnings from my own websites rely on those sites being found amongst the millions that are out there on the web.
All the websites I build for clients have the basic search engine optimisation in place for each page. However, I also offer a website assessment on the search engine optimisation and website positioning of any website and will give my opinion on how it can be improved.
SEO services for your website
If your website is not performing how you wold like, then you need SEO.
- I can analyse your site and give you feedback on what needs to be done to improve your search engine rankings.
- If necessary I can redesign and rebuild your website.
- I assess the title tags and meta descriptions of your pages and the content and keyword density.
- I can implement a project of optimising your website pages, add additional pages if necessary, undertake key word and key phrase research and analyse what your competitors are doing.
- I will build incoming links to your site – these are vital for your google page rank. However, it’s important to gain links from reputable sites so that you have a good link reputation, rather than simply getting as many inbound links as possible.
- I will create an up-to-date sitemap for your website so that search engines can easily access all the pages on your site.
- I can give you advice on how to continue to optimise and promote your site yourself.
Keyword research involves learning about your business, analysing keywords for your website, and working out which keywords and key phrases to target to get the best results.
Social networking is an important part of promoting your website. I can help you to set up social networking accounts and can add social sharing links to your site.
My SEO approach
I don’t use search engine submission tools and I won’t use any suspect methods to try to improve the ranking of your site.
Website optimisation is not something that you can fully control. Competitor sites are constantly being updated and optimised, search engine optimisation techniques change and evolve, and Google changes its algorithm for giving search results on a regular basis. SEO is an ongoing process.
If you would like a quote for SEO for your website please get in touch and let me know how I can help.